PLEASE NOTE: This is a DIGITAL/PRINTABLE FILE! NO physical items will be sent. This is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD meaning, you can print and cut this collection today.
Physical Version (shipped to you): Viscount Collection
Tina's foil pairing recommendation: Silver holo
Due to the nature of the product, I cannot offer refunds, exchanges or returns, on any digital items. Please keep in mind that printed colors may vary depending on monitor and printer settings, along with the paper used when printing. In order to use these files as they are intended, it is essential that you are familiar with a silhouette cutting machine. These files are not meant to be hand cut with scissors.
Digital Products Included:
Digital Products Included:
Files are delivered in a zip folder via a link sent to your email after your order is completed, so before ordering verify the email that you use to purchase. After downloading and "unzipping," the folder, you will be able to open the file folder. Inside you will find two more folders, one with the PDF files for printing and one with the free silhouette studio files for cutting.
Here is what is included in the two file folders:
- "Print" Folder: 5 PDF files for printing
- "Cut" Folder: 5 FREE Silhouette Studio files for cutting
Once payment is received, you will be able to instantly download your files from the Shopify site. Files will be delivered in zip file format so you will need to know how to open them to be able to use them.
- Click on link, sent via email after order is completed
- Download the collection's zip file folder
- Unzip the collection's file folder
- Open the "Print" folder
- Open each PDF using Adobe Acrobat Reader (or comparable program)
- Print the files on 8.5"x11" sticker paper 100% to scale
- Open the "Cut" folder
- Put sticker sheet onto cutting mat and load to machine
- Open Silhouette cut file to match sheet (see file names)
- Click the "Send" tab and set your cutting setting to: advance line color
- Make sure RED lines cut first and are set to your kiss cut setting
- Make sure BLUE lines cut second and are set to cut all the way through
- I do not support Cricut. I do not own a Cricut machine and cannot guarantee accuracy, thus I do not offer blackout files.
- You can print and cut these files as many times as you'd like for personal use only! Commercial use of the Chasing Chels format and/or designs is prohibited.
- Please do not share my files, resell, or distribute in any kind of format.
I do not include exact Silhouette Studio cut setting instructions because these values vary depending on the paper type you choose, but I love the Silhouette School blog for tips and tricks if you need help! I recommend Online Labels Standard White Matte, Removable White Matte, Weatherproof Matte Inkjet (premium matte), or White Gloss Inkjet sticker paper in 8.5"x11." The company is reliable and consistently produces great quality and customer service. The sticker paper can be found on their website or on Amazon.
- Feel free to email me at email@example.com with any questions.
General Shop Information:
- Created in Western Oregon & available for download everywhere
- Vertical planning stickers, but can be adapted for any planner
- Colors may vary by computer screen
- The grid watermark in listing photos will not appear on the printed stickers